C-Axis has long been affiliated with local trade associations supporting the role of these associations in strengthening the regions so that they are leading the way for precision manufacturing.
We have built upon our achievements the past 50 years and have become the leading voice of the precision manufacturing industry in Minnesota. As an association we have introduced, lead and supported the initiatives and education that will keep manufacturing in Minnesota a strong and vital component of the state’s economy including:
- The Minnesota Manufacturing Coalition – Uniting 21 trade associations to leverage their resources to have a positive influence on the industry.
- The Manufacturing Educators Coalition – Uniting 18 tech colleges into one voice to market the manufacturing technology programs across the Upper Midwest.
The Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association is a private, voluntary, non-profit organization established in 1928 with the purpose of uniting all Puerto Rico’s manufacturers and service industries into a strong and effective body in order to further their mutual interests as they relate to the private and public sectors of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- Mission – Strengthen the industrial/entrepreneurial culture to advance the competitiveness of our members.
- Vision – We are leaders; we stimulate the economic/social well-being through industrial and entrepreneurial competitiveness integrated to global activity.
- Objective – Maximize the competitiveness of member companies to maintain profitability and continuity of business.
The NTMA is the national representative of the custom precision manufacturing industry in the United States. Many NTMA members are small businesses, privately owned and operated, yet the industry generates sales in excess of $40 billion a year.
Our nearly 2000 members design and manufacture special tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, gages, special machines, and precision machined parts. Some firms specialize in experimental research and development work.
The Society of Manufacturing Engineers is the world’s leading professional society advancing manufacturing knowledge and influencing more than half a million manufacturing practitioners annually.